CIEL Oil Control Face Moisturiser is a new and improved formula comprising of salicylic acid that penetrates deep into the skin surface and addresses moisture loss from the skin. It hydrates the skin deeply without making it greasy or sticky. It balances excess oil production, calms irritated skin, and helps reduce blemishes and acne. Dermatologically tested, this oil-free gel-based moisturiser is suitable for oily, normal, dry, combination, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.
Read More:- 100% Vegan Oil Control Range In India: CIEL Skincare
When the skin doesn’t retain adequate moisture, it can become rough and dehydrated. Urban pollution, blue light, mask-wearing, weather, and time spent in the sun are among many things that can cause dehydration. CIEL Oil Control Face Moisturiser seals moisture and helps create a barrier between your skin and the pollutants present in the air.
Can It Be Used On All Skin Types?
Normal To Combination Skin
It gets absorbed in the skin quickly and revitalises the skin. It can control shine and leaves you with a matte finish all day long.
Oily Or Acne-prone Skin
CIEL Oil Control Face Moisturiser has a lightweight gel-based formula that makes your skin soft and supple without making it greasy. It helps in oil control of the skin making it an ideal face moisturiser for oily skin.
Dry And Rough Skin
Lack of vitamins A and E causes dry skin. CIEL Oil Control Face Moisturiser is filled with the goodness of mulberry extract, a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E that replenishes the skin and makes it look nourished and healthy.
CIEL Oil Control Face Moisturiser is both gentle and nourishing. It is also pH balanced to keep your skin at optimal acidity level to help retain moisture.
1. Lecithin - Lecithin strengthens and restores the skin barrier, promoting skin cell renewal. It restores hydration, soothes skin, and also reduces acne.
2. Heart Leaf Extract- Heart leaf has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help to alleviate irritated skin.
3. Willow Bark- Willow bark extract is a natural source of salicylic acid with antibiotic properties that help to subside acne
4. Lactobacillus - Lactobacillus is a good bacteria that maintain skin health and prevents bacterial overgrowth.
Learn More:- Moisturize Oily Skin The Right Way: CIEL Oil Control Gel Moisturiser
Tips For Enriched Supple Skin
- Apply The Moisturiser On Damp Skin - Applying the moisturiser on a clean, damp face will seal the moisture deep into your skin and rehydrate it more effectively. As damp skin has better absorption, your product will last longer and your skin will look more radiant.
- Don't Rub, Dab- Instead of rubbing the moisturiser in the palms of your hands before applying it on the face, use clean fingertips to apply small dabs and gently massage it in. This will reduce product wastage and help you distribute the product evenly into your skin.
- Less Is More- Using an almond-sized amount of product on the face in a gentle circular motion will leave your skin looking rejuvenated and plump.
- Extend It Past Your Jawline- When you apply moisturiser, do not stop when you reach your jawline. Unlike the face, the neck and chest do not have any oil glands. Hence, these areas age much faster than the face. Use the same product on your neck, chest, and hands to reduce the signs of aging.
- Allow The Moisturiser To Get Absorbed- Allow the hydration and nutrients to penetrate the skin first for at least three minutes before layering it on with other products like foundation as it prevents the moist:- uriser from getting clogged into the pores.
Read More :- 5 Ways Oil Control Face Mask Improves Your Skin
What To Expect From CIEL Oil Control Face Moisturiser?
- Get a matte finish with the ultralight CIEL Oil Control Face Moisturiser
- It reduces acne and blemishes
- Packed with the goodness of natural salicylic acid in willow bark